Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes the data protection practice of Black Butter Group SRL, owner of TamoTamo and Young and Bipolar. It provides you with information on Black Butter Group SRL, owner of TamoTamo and Young and Bipolar collection, disclosure, use, protection and retention of your personal data as well as with what choices you have relating to your data in accordance with the European General Data.
Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and local applicable laws.
- Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Black Butter Group SRL, a private company with limited liability having its registered address in Bucharest, 1 Alba Iulia Street, , 031103. is responsible for the processing of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as ‘TamoTamo’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’.
- Which personal data do we collect?
TamoTamo only processes personal data that you have provided on our website or personal data received when communicating with you via e-mail, online or social media. This information may include your first and last name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, account details, order details, your written communication with us, your preferences and your reviews of our products and services.
We consider this piece of information to be necessary for us in order to execute our services, including the delivery of goods, arrange payment, all of these for the most efficient and convenient manner from your point of view.
- Why do we collect your data and how do we use it?
- To register and maintain your account.
- To process/fulfil your order.
- To provide you with information, products and/or services that you have requested from us.
- To provide you with personalized marketing, advertising and information about our products and/or services by creating a profile based on your preferences and purchasing history.
- To customize, measure and improve your experience on our website.
- To ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device.
- For a specific purpose, you have voluntarily provided your personal data.
- To improve and develop our products and services.
- To perform our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- For statistical research and analytics, such as measuring our audience.
- To prevent or detect fraud, abuse, illegal use, and to comply with court orders, governmental request or applicable law.
- We will use your email address or telephone number to contact you in case any errors have occurred during the ordering, for example, if your purchase doesn't get completed.
We base our processing of your personal data on several legal grounds. When you purchase our products, we need your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. We further rely on your consent (if necessary), our legitimate interests as a business or process your data if we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- How do we collect your data?
We collect the data that you have voluntarily provided us with, on and via our website or via e-mail, online or social media. We also collect your data, such as technical information about your devices and your behaviour on our website, by using cookies and other similar tracking technologies, hereinafter referred to as ‘Cookies’.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are stored on your computer by the website you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website and help them remember certain information about you.
- Which categories of cookies are used on our website?
There are three types of Cookies used on our website:
- Essential cookies: these Cookies are used to register your settings and preferences and are required for the core operation of our website.
- Analytics cookies: these Cookies are generally used to improve our website and to optimize our web pages and newsletters.
- Advertising & Social Media Cookies: these are advertising cookies, which are used for promotional purposes (direct and affiliate marketing/newsletters, etc.) These Cookies also help us understand your behaviour and improve your experience on our website.
- Manage your Cookie preferences
You can always change your Cookie preferences or disable Cookies via your browser settings. For more information on how to change your Cookie preferences, please check your browser settings and browser Help Menu. In case you use different devices and different browsers to access our site, you will need to adjust your Cookie preferences on each browser on each device.
Please note that if you disable all Cookies, we cannot guarantee access to all the sections of our site and/or whether our site will function correctly.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request an electronic copy of your personal data.
- Correct your personal data.
- Object to our processing of your data.
- Restrict how we process your personal data.
- Ask us to delete your personal data.
- Revoke your consent.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU Member State.
You can send your request to FindUs@tamo-tamo.com Please note that we will decline to comply with your requests in the event that we are legally obliged to keep your data the way it is, which legal obligation we will share with you.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from TamoTamo any longer, please let us know by sending us an e-mail FindUs@tamo-tamo.com or opt-out via the opt-out mechanism provided in all our e-mail communications.
- Transfer, retention, security and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of your data is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. For example, we use HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)-certificates to protect our website, especially on the webpages where you need to fill in your payment details.
We will retain your data for no longer than as reasonably necessary, to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data or in so far as such is necessary for compliance with legal and statutory obligations and for solving any disputes.
We provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to provide the services available on our website or if there is a legal obligation to do so. We also provide your personal data to third-party service providers who help us to provide you with the best experience possible.